1) "Pick-Your-Own Muscadines" The 2016 Pick-Your-Own Muscadine season has started! You can now come pick fresh Muscadine grapes from our vineyard for $1.75 a pound. Hours of operation are 12:00 - 5:00, Thursday - Sunday through the middle of October.
2) Frozen Muscadine Must (crushed grapes with juice) in 5 gallon pails for home wine makers-- cost is $50/5 gallon pail. Frozen Muscadine juice (from pressed grapes)-- cost is $60/5 gallon pail. Call ahead (336-376-1080) for varieties, pick up times, and availability.
3) We have Scuppernong and Muscadine jellies ($5/10 oz. jar), and strawberry jam ($6/10 oz. jar). 10% discount for case of twelve. These make wonderful gifts for the holidays, favorite teachers, neighbors, or as wedding favors.
4) You can now have that wonderful fresh grape flavor year-round! We carry Scuppernong and Muscadine juice ready to drink in 12 oz. bottles. The price is $3/bottle (10% discount on a case of 12 or wholesale).
5) Need wine making supplies? We've got those too! Contact us to let us know what you need.