1) "Pick-Your-Own Muscadines" During the months of September-October, we invite customers to come pick fresh Muscadine grapes from our vineyards. Check our website and Facebook page for the dates we will be open, as the picking season varies slightly from year to year.
2) Frozen Muscadine Must (crushed grapes with juice) in 5 gallon pails for home wine makers-- cost is $55/5 gallon pail. Frozen Muscadine juice (from pressed grapes)-- cost is $65/5 gallon pail. Call ahead (336-525-2401) for varieties, pick up times, and availability.
3) We have Scuppernong and Muscadine jellies ($5/10 oz. jar), and strawberry/rhubarb and strawberry jam ($6/10 oz. jar), as well as other jellies and jams seasonally (elderberry, blackberry, blueberry, Muscadine hull presereves, etc). 10% discount for case of twelve. These make wonderful gifts for the holidays, favorite teachers, neighbors, or as wedding favors.
4) You can now have that wonderful fresh grape flavor year-round! We carry Scuppernong and Muscadine juice ready to drink in 25 oz. wine bottles. The price is $7/bottle (10% discount on a case of 12 or wholesale).
5) Need wine making supplies? We've got those too! Contact us to let us know what you need.